miércoles, 6 de junio de 2007

Organization of Spanish Immigration Administrative Services

Today I had the PLEASURE of being bounced around to 3 different office throughout Barcelona in the attempt to solicit my Numero de Identificacion para Extranjeros. Since I am student, I have a slightly different situation. First I go to my local Oficina de Extranjeros in the Montjuic-Sants area, they tell me to go to another office near Barceloneta. Once there, they tell me to go to an office near Diagonal metro. At all three places I explanined the same story. I am a student, I need to get my student card and extend my visa, please let me know how I can do this. Each time ..."go elsewhere." By the time I got to the last place (sorry, specifics about each place will come) it was closed.

I learned that I had a size 57 head, and that my local hat shop has been open for over 100 years!

No hay comentarios: